These are links to sites that contain programs that I (Carl) use on a regular basis. I will try to update these on a regular basis as well.
1. Parcel This is a great app / site that I use on my iPhone, iPad and web browser to keep track of packages. It has the ability to track just about any delivery service around the world.
2. Total Commander Alternative to Windows Explorer in the style of the old Windows File Manager. Plus FTP Client etc. Gets installed on every computer I work on.
3. Keepa Great site and Plugin extension for tracking Amazon Pricing history and notifying you if an item you are looking for get priced below what you want to pay.
1. JRiver Media Center – Probably the best program for playing, organizing, tagging Music, Movies, Photos etc… Includes 30 Day trial. Also has Excellent IOS / Android companion app that lets you play all your files across the internet or control the player on local WiFi.
2. IrfanView – One of the best photo viewers available. Totally Free. Extremely fast. Easy to use basic editing (Resize, Crop etc..). Plugins to read just about any type of file for additional functionality.
2. Foobar2000 – Good player in it’s own right. I use it mostly though to split/convert High Resolution .Cue / Image files into single song .FLAC files.
1. Collectorz – Very nice set of Media Database programs for Music, Movies, Books, Games and Comics each with Mobile / IOS App for synchronizing.
2. MyMovies – Movie Database program with companion Iphone / Android App. Extremely high quality / accuracy database to pull data from. Integrates with Windows Media Center for direct movie or trailer playback and movie info.
Additional “Recommended Links” pages